Expecting a baby? Already a parent? In either case, feeding bottle is a must-have! Today, there are so many brands in the market and ultimately, we are flooded with options to choose from.
I started bottle feeding my baby from the very first day and trust me, there’s no harm in bottle feeding. Yes! and that’s also because you cannot breastfeed enough from day one (even I didn’t know that before ;P). It is from day 2 or may be day 3 that you can actually start breastfeeding your baby. That’s the time when you are like loaded with enough milk. So, I carried a feeding bottle to the hospital.
Now comes the question…which brand is the best and why?
It’s not always right to believe that the most expensive things are the best ones you can get. I’m someone who kept switching brands to find the best one out and I found Philips Avent to be the number one choice.
Top five reason to the same:
- Wide bottle neck: First thing first, when it comes to feeding bottle…they got to be clean enough. Philips Avent is like a mini glass, it is so wide that you can very easily clean it and I just love the way it has been designed.
- Easy hold: Due to the unique shape, the bottle is easy to hold and grip in any direction for maximum comfort, even for baby’s tiny hands.
- It’s BPA-Free: Wanna know what’s BPA? BPA stands for bisphenol A. It’s an industrial chemical used to make certain plastics. So, obviously the bottle has to be BPA free.
- Advanced anti colic valve: Now, this valve is to reduce the amount of air baby can swallow during a meal. It allows air to escape at a different part of the nipple, so it doesn’t travel out with the milk as baby drinks.
- Nipples: This bottle comes with a wide breast shaped nipple to promote natural latch on similar to the breast.
That’s all I wanted to share about the best feeding bottle I found. Don’t wanna drag it too long for you guys! 😀
If you liked this post and found it helpful, please don’t forget to like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
You can leave your email ID in the subscribe box on the right.
Feel free to comment your thoughts!